CHES believes that each student can learn and achieve, has different needs that must be met, will graduate college and career ready, and will be prepared to be successful and contributing citizens.
- We believe that parents and families must be supportive and involved by being actively engaged in the education of their children.
- We believe that instructional and support staff must appreciate and understand the needs of each student while being masters of their fields of study.
- We believe that district leadership must demonstrate the vision, guidance, and ability to overcome the challenges of successfully educating each student.
- We believe that our schools are the heart and foundation of our communities: Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga Heights, and Valley View.
- We believe that our tuition program students enhance and enrich our school communities.
- We believe that we should increase and enhance our local business partnerships to mutually share insights, internships, and resources.
- We believe that 21st century knowledge and use of technology is an essential life skill in school, at home, and in the workplace.
As an institution CHES seek to provide a safe, secure, and nurturing learning environment that graduates students who are college and career ready, are critical thinkers, are culturally aware, and are prepared to be successful citizens of the 21st century, while empowering them to reach new HEIGHTS!